Things I learned on the photo shoot for the SF Bay Guardian's Pot Olympics cover:
1. The secret to staying young is exercising every day (especially skiing in the winter and hiking and/or playing volleyball in the summer) and smoking weed.
2. With the right equipment, my apartment (specifically the central space connecting my kitchen, living room and bedroom) can be transformed into a photo studio.
3. If you put your energy into doing the things that you love, everything will be OK.
4. Everyone has a cannabis card.
5. My neighbors do not care if the hallway smells like weed for an entire day.
6. Michael Keeney is a fantastic photographer. (But I already knew that.)
7. Medium is a hell of a show.